Join SENTRAL Youth Workers and local personal trainer and nutritionist – Maddi Contanzo in our Red Hot Confidence program for fun, fitness and self discovery.
The Red Hot Confidence Program is designed by young people for young people aged 12-24. The program aims to build confidence, self-esteem and to empower young people to improve their overall health and well-being.
Activities are fun and interactive, incorporating creative arts, music, conversations, life skills and fitness and nutrition.
- Boxing sessions
- Nutritional advice
- Skills to live a happier and healthier lifestyle
SENTRAL Staff offers:
- Group support and individual support
- An inclusive space for all
- Safe and confidential space to have open conversations with an experienced youth worker.
- Strategies to build confidence, positive body image and improve overall self-esteem.
Date and Time: Every Wednesday at 3:30pm – 4:30pm.
Location: Joyce Wheatley Centre, meeting first at SENTRAL Youth Services.
To join the program contact SENTRAL Youth Services on (02) 4233 1276 or text us on 0427 848 204.